Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

should atheists respect christians?

People should respect Muslims

• Rihanna5 months agoReport

I agree that Muslim men are aggressive but that doesn’t mean they are bad. They were just raised that way. Did it ever occurred to you that Muslim men don’t rape women and kids like we see Christians on the news

Answer mines please https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190806020755AA9xs0f

Respect for others really isn’t a widespread American trait at this point in our history. Trump has ratcheted up this problem significantly with his hate rhetoric . Probably other factors involved as well

• Veschengro

his link s spurious and leads to nothing but an ad for dogfood it has been reported as have you Eric for illegal advertising

YES... BUT just as soon as the BIBLE THUMPERS RESPECT MY ''DO NOT DISTURB SIGN'' ON MY DOOR.

• Nick

Christians need to respect atheists as well.

• Eric5 months agoReport

yes, this is a great youtube video I watched on the topic
      https://clk.ink/TZZYP

Respect them in which way? Respect them for being Christian? Why? Decisions do not warrant respect. Actions are what define a person, and if you are a good person (of course that term seems to be subjective) and live a decent life, than you are worthy of respect, regardless of how you think the world was made. But no, I do not think Christians, nor anybody else, deserves respect because of their religion. Although I do try to at least be decent to folks of all walks of life, because you do not know what they deal with.

• Eric5 months agoReport

Check out this link for a great video

By all means. Respect all religions as well.

• Eric5 months agoReport

Check the link super baby baby, sit through the ads wah wah wah
      https://clk.ink/TZZYP

Just because they are Christian believers? No.

• Eric5 months agoReport

This link sums it up, you are gonna have to sit through some ads and press click here to continue
      https://clk.ink/TZZYP

I mean idc if an atheist doesn't respect me ik where I'm gonna spend my eternity at so i could careless of how miserable they are

• aha5 months agoReport

Wait noo i said it correctly. If i couldn't care less then i would actually care if i could careless then i wouldnt care much

No.............

.... Respect is something that can never be taken.

Respect can only be earned or given.... They have done nothing to earn my respect whatsoever y see....

• Veschengro

christianity isvery certainly notwhatitclaims to be at all ... End of a little bit of the truth... come back to me if you wish if not then dont bother preaching to me of the so called goodness that christianity tries to claim. because i will prove them to be the liars they are over and over again.

Atheists should BE respectful of EVERYONE. Just as we all should be. ONLY AFTER a person has proven themselves to no longer be deserving of our respect should we reconsider.

UPDATE: Sadly... atheists are RARELY respectful of ANYONE.

• Sammy

I respect (!) many Christians, Jews, Muslims etc. All have earned my respect through their consistent (honorable) actions.