Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 11 months ago

Isn't it considerably inappropriate for Democratic leadership to threaten the US Supreme Court if they don't "heal" themselves?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

In order to avoid an extremely long rant. Think I'm going to chew my fingernails

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

It worked for them in 1947, why not now?

• 11 months ago

No. Every branch of government is watched over by the other two. Supreme Court Justices can be impeached, which would begin in the House.

• BOOM
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Yeah, I don't know what they're thinking - you don't correct the problem by doing an end run around the established rules. The GOP has rigged districts all across the country - illegally and immorally - but how can Democrats complain about GOP dishonesty with dishonesty of their own?

• ...Show all comments
    • BOOM
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

If you can't be bothered to read the news, don't ask me to educate your lazy azzzzz

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

They think the Supreme Court is their personal force to rewrite laws in this nation according to their ideology. They are saying that conservative justices better start deciding with the liberal justices or else...

They need to check themselves!

Some liberal loved this to Rodents

• Mike
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Its the democrats that need healing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.