Ww1 and WW2 Marines bravest men rock ever breathe air and walk planet earth?

I’m sure between year 500-1500 there were extremely brave men who overcame all fear and performed miraculous acts of bravery and courage without concern of their lives. We’re the Marines of ww1 Bellevue wood who the Germans called “Devil Dogs” with the vigor and tenacity they ran up and got into hand hand combat... show more I’m sure between year 500-1500 there were extremely brave men who overcame all fear and performed miraculous acts of bravery and courage without concern of their lives. We’re the Marines of ww1 Bellevue wood who the Germans called “Devil Dogs” with the vigor and tenacity they ran up and got into hand hand combat after being **** at in the field... Iwo Jima Guadalcanal Andy Vietnam jungles. Are the 1916-1946 Marines the bravest men to ever live? We glamorize I just want to reiterate there we’re many brave men in battles. But marines of that era seem to be out of this world the way they sacrificed themselves for the brother next to them mentally so strong and otherworldly loyalty bravery adaptability and resilience