how to fly to Hawaii before 4 o'clock?

I have a hotel reservation that I need to make and wondering if it is possible to even make it there in time. so can it happen? please let me know if there is anyway I can make it work out for me.

• Cammie

Call your hotel. Let them know that you are arriving at midnight and will get to the hotel by 1 or 2 pm.No worries.

Hotels don't care if you check in later in the day, or even the evening.

Plus, how can anyone here suggest any fights to get you to Hawaii by 4 PM local time if you DON'T tell us WHERE you would be flying FROM ?

Also, WHICH island in Hawaii are you going to ?

You can check in after 4:00. That's the earliest time, not the latest.

• opurt

If check-in time is 4:00, then you can't check in *until* that time. You can check in after that without a problem. If you're going to be a lot later than that (like midnight or later) you might want to let them know you'll be checking in late so they don't think you're a no-show and give the room away.

• MS

You don't have to be there right at 4. You just can't check in until AFTER 4.

But if you want to get there before 4, then you book a flight that is scheduled to land before then.

• John

It's not a doctor. You can't get there before 4pm so the maids have time to clean the rooms, that's all. You can arrive at 10pm.

• Courtney5 months agoReport

That's an idea maybe I will look into that. Thanks.

I don't know what you mean. Most hotels say that you CAN'T check in until 4:00, not that you have to be there at 4.