I want to go back to classic yahoo?

Can I switch back to the previous version of Yahoo Mail?

It's no longer possible to switch back to the classic version of Yahoo Mail. It has been discontinued. There are currently 2 versions of Yahoo Mail for desktop web browsers that you can use: Basic Mail and the full-featured Yahoo Mail.

• oklatom
      21 hours agoReport

You have had an answer for a long time.  Pick a best answer now please.

This current version of yahoo with their targeted ads popping up while ITRY to read articles SUCKS!!!! I sent in a comment asking how I can turn this off as I have a Chromebook AND use AD-Block for this very reason. Of course, NO REPLY!!! I am about to CLOSE my yahoo mailbox and quit using YAHOO all together!! Why can t we close these targeted ads or opt out, Yahoo? An answer or a fix would be nice.

Sorry but you can’t

• Lv 7

don't we all.

unfortunately, they deleted it, and Yahoo has new owners now, who have no idea how it looked...

• paul

you are not , yahoo is out with the old in with the new

i like the upgrades despite all the burps and flaws. however its all about advertising money, they needed to upgrade to sell advertisements in the margins. imo

• Sharon

It's no longer possible to switch back to the classic version of Yahoo Mail. It has been discontinued. There are currently 2 versions of Yahoo Mail for desktop web browsers that you can use: Basic Mail and the full-featured Yahoo Mail: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln15936.html