In going to be traving alone At 17 I can’t rent a hotel or anything like that because of age any tips on where I can sleep¿?

Okay, so I wanna travel alone to the middle of the United States sounds crazy but okay I’m 16 gonnabe 17 in a few months I’m planning to stay in a fairly big city but I’ll have nowhere to sleep? Any tips I can’t get a hotel or anything because of my age

• 1 year ago

Find a friend or relative to stay with. Or sleep in your car. Those are pretty much your choices at 17. Doing the second comes with some risks.

• 1 year ago

Find a nice residential neighborhood and just sleep in your car.

• 1 year ago

You are not going to be traveling alone in the USA at age 17.

• MS
    1 year ago

Like you said, you can't rent a room anywhere until you are at least 18; minors cannot enter into contracts. So that really doesn't leave you with a lot of options. Travel to a place where you know someone who will let you stay with them. Take someone along who IS old enough to check into a hotel room. Wait until you're old enough to do a trip like this alone.

• paul
    1 year ago

wow you are a very bad troll lmfao