Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 3 months ago

Should I feel bad about bashing Trump around my boss who is a Trump supporter?

I was discussing politics on my lunch break with one of my coworkers. The locker room is right next to the staff lounge, and it turned out that my boss was in the locker room overhearing some of our conversation. He never addressed it to us, but I do know that he's a Trump supporter from what I've heard.

The only reason why I feel bad is because my boss has been super kind to me. He didn't behave any differently towards me after that......but I just still feel kinda bad. Should I?

56 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

When are you going to stop bashing Trump? Today in first page you said:

Trump recession is looming

Trump lashes out again

Stop your negative campaign. Idiots you do not see that you are losing 50% or more of the population?

• 3 months ago

You're dead

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Dang you have a nice trumptard supporter be lucky my dude bcus usually trumptard supporters are retarded and racist 🤷🏽

• 3 months ago

If you engaged in the action of Trump bashing would amount to talking about politics in public. My best suggestion would be for you not to repeat this action learn from this simple mistake and acknowledge this action as an error.

Source(s): I met a friendly conservative down south and I didn't even completely disagree, all I know is that I was engaged in a friendly debate.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • drip
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Never talk politics at work.

• 3 months ago

Don't feel bad.....

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Your boss probably respects free speech unlike psychotic liberals.. You should feel bad if you've stereotyped all Trump supporters if you have an awesome boss who happens to support Trump.

• 3 months ago

Not really , it is like if a little child does not understand between a good and bad person then they do not deserve my sympathy.

• 3 months ago

Well, now your boss knows that you want a huge powerful government to take care of everybody and hand out lots of free stuff. What could be bad about that?

• g
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Everything has a price, Matt. Free may sound good to you but somebody has to pay for it. Why not work and earn it for yourself?

• 3 months ago

Forget about that, consider yourself lucky he wasnt a liberal. he would have tied his shirt around his head to cover his face like Antfa and would have attacked you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.