Last day of volleyball tryouts is tomorrow, and im scared I might get cut or not make the team?

Ive been playing for a few years, last year I played on the freshmen team. I did camp this summer and really practiced and improved so much. I honestly think I did really well at my position the first and second days of tryouts and I gave it my all. Today when my coach was setting up a game she kind of forgot what... show more Ive been playing for a few years, last year I played on the freshmen team. I did camp this summer and really practiced and improved so much. I honestly think I did really well at my position the first and second days of tryouts and I gave it my all. Today when my coach was setting up a game she kind of forgot what position I play.. lets say im a middle she said ok you and another girl come play middle thats what you are right? As if I had not been at camp and 2 days of tryouts. I know I dont suck. Im just scared because the 2 girls that play the same position as me might come off as better to her. What if I dont make it? it will literally be so embarrasing. And I know im better than 1 girl who shes noticed and talked to alot about the way she swings her arm.
1 answer 1