Why do christians always question Evolution but they never question their bizarre religious beliefs?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • dumb
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I don't know any Christians here in California, so I don't know what Christians do or don't do in California.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

Every house has a builder but the creator of all things is God. Scientists question that logical truth not true Christians. Evolution is bizarre because it will assume that a pile of bricks evolved into a house over billions of years.

• 5 months ago

Because they have everlasting life by denying science, although only a select few will be saved according to other Christians. Makes the whole thing pretty hilarious. Christians need to stop claiming unity, and take care of their differences, which affect each other. There are no Christians, just a bunch of disagreeing zealots that team up when it suits them and call themselves such.

• 5 months ago

First of all, there is a problem with using all-inclusive words like "always" and "never."

Second, it depends on your point of view; we consider YOUR beliefs to be bizarre.

And third, the fact is, there are many of us who question everything (ideas that are for or against Christianity) and we are trying to be truth-seekers.

On the other hand, I have found many students who simply swallow whatever their teacher or professor says without checking it out (and considering the evidence that comes from professors who disagree with it).

• ...Show all comments
    • Questioner
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

@Bulldog: The antecedent to "it" is "whatever their professor says." The point is that you can always find another professor who disagrees with whatever "it" is. And, if you are a truth-seeker, you will check out other points of view and weigh the evidence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Here's a question for you.

See if you can make out Evolution without logical invalidity or contradiction of reason.See if you can make out Evolution without making a fool of yourself.

Until you can there is no need for any to address it.

• 5 months ago

Their idiocy in one word

• 5 months ago

Jesus exists and is God. A person can know these things with certainty by way of having true devotion to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Because Evolution is not a Bible teaching.

What are "bizarre religious beliefs ?

Source(s): Bible
    • ...Show all comments
    • Here is a bizarre religious belief... that a 'loving god' would lie to 'his' people so much. Still, that is just one of the contradictions in the Bible.

• 5 months ago

As a 9 year old in Catholic 4th grade I was not allowed to question the insane bullshit coming from the nuns....

Questioners got the "JESUS DIED FOR YOU!" reprimand.

It was a nun, yes a nun, that drove me to atheism...

And I never wrote her a Thank You Note.

But I don't lament.... Too much..

• 5 months ago

See that's the major difference between religion and science. Science always questions the nature of things. Religion just accepts it based on belief.

Christians do not question evolution, they disbelieve it. It's science that questions evolution to discover more about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.