Is it safe for a female to travel Florida solo?

I'm going to Florida solo but am I'm going for an aunties wedding so obviously I'll be meeting my auntie some days and family cousins but most of the time I will be on my own I am going for 2 weeks the main thing I want to do is number one relax by the pool and beach. the area I'm going to be in is... show more I'm going to Florida solo but am I'm going for an aunties wedding so obviously I'll be meeting my auntie some days and family cousins but most of the time I will be on my own I am going for 2 weeks the main thing I want to do is number one relax by the pool and beach. the area I'm going to be in is Kissimmee Orlando , another main thing I wanna do is i want to do shopping I want to find some cheap shops to buy clothes and some alcoholic beverages if it's cheap and obviously I'm going to be going out to eat. I have a friend that I may be meeting out there who's from Georgia so I may want to go out to party one night. is the night life safe there?and which are the recommended spots for rnb , hiphop,rap & pop music? Just wondered if Florida is safe to be alone on the days I'm solo? and just want to do fun activities and rest too. Any tips on what I can do while I'm there? any attractions to go to ?I'm not interested in Disneyland so anything but that.
7 answers 7