She's 50 I'm 38 sexually frustrated?

I'm 38 she's 50,I love sex she dont in my opinion but she say she do too. I have to ask her for sex and most time she turns it down or if I ask her for oral,anal she dont want to do it! Its frustrating! I come to humping her and she told me that's high school stuff. I don't know what to do yall plz help!! I'm frustrated sexually and feel rejected by her

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

jerk off on her face while she's sleeping and see what she says.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

She's 50. She might have a heart attack if she has sex...

• 11 months ago

move on ....dont be tied down by someone like that

• 11 months ago

You are sexually incompatible.

You have to decide whether to put up with your frustration or leave and find a new relationship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

thats an extremely immature attitude, it is highschool stuff, people have different values when they are older and the womans body tells her to stop having sex around the menopause. If you feel horny respect her, dont grope her and make her feel uncomfortable and go to the bathroom and ****, whats the difference? at the end of the day all you want to do is *** then the frustration will be gone, have a **** and the frustration will be gone? Be in the relationship for a mental connection and **** for the rest and have sex as an occasional treat. Plus there's nothing more off putting than a desperate man groping you and begging for sex and it makes the women feel like rubbish when they are groping her and she doesn't want it and makes them feel like they have to do it for the sake of it which leads to bitterness and relationships problems. You can't expect a 50 year old to want sex all the time. Shes probably not rejecting you as a person but rejecting penetration which she doesnt want

• 11 months ago

Get a prostitute

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.