Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited Kingdom · 11 months ago

Will I receive my 'adjusted' payslip from the company so that I can get my tax back?

I worked at boots recently and left the job. I was suppose to receive my salary last month. I got the payslip which took away around £100 in tax and didn’t receive the money. I finally received my money 3 weeks later but was taxed £200 after an adjustment needed to be made. I was sick on the last day therefore the payroll team had to adjust it.

Now in order to claim back my £200 in tax from HMRC ( I am a student) I need a payslip proof otherwise they will only give back £100 (which was the tax charge before the adjustment). When will HMRC receive the adjusted payslip from the boots company ?

2 Answers

  • 11 months ago

    Call boots and ask for the adjusted paystub...

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago


    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.