Just because it's still legal today doesn't mean its right. Would't you agree?

Would you kill a cow yourself? Yes or no? Do you eat beef? Yes or no? The answer for both questions should be identical. ^^ I mean I think most would feel guilty killing a cow. So why don't we feel guilty eating meat? When we eat meat we basically just tell somebody else to kill the cow for us. So we are... show more Would you kill a cow yourself? Yes or no? Do you eat beef? Yes or no? The answer for both questions should be identical. ^^

I mean I think most would feel guilty killing a cow. So why don't we feel guilty eating meat? When we eat meat we basically just tell somebody else to kill the cow for us. So we are killing the cow passively. We are complicit. The cow suffers no matter if we or the people that we buy the meat from kills it.

By being vegan we also take away the reasons, that are responsible for breeding animals against their will. Would you want to get pregnant against your will? If we don't eat eggs, milk, ect. then the breeding will stop because the need to enslave chickens and cows will be gone.

Don't do the same mistakes others do and be a pioneer and a role model! Not only politicians can change the world, we can do it too! Social media for example gives us an immense power.

By becoming vegan you will decrease the amount of cows that will get their milk stolen without their permission and the amount of cows that get fertilized against their will in order to bear more cows that get enslaved for milk and killed for meat by us humans.

Not only dogs and cats have feelings. By saying cows, pigs and chickens are not inelligent enough in order not to be killed we do the same as nazis. We are putting ourselfs above others and are calling ouselfs superior.