1Dancediva5 asked in PetsHorses · 7 months ago

what size show coat should I wear(Ariat)?

So I'm looking for used show coats online and I noticed an ariat heritage soft shell show hunt coat 4R in ladies. I'm assuming this fits me but I believe once purchased I cannot return. I looked on ariat's sizing chart online for show coats and it seems that it would fit me but I've read from other that they get larger size than theier street clothes.

I'm size 26 in Ariat breeches and 31.5' chest, 25' in sleeve. What size will work best for me?

thank you!

I would go to a tack store and window shop trying on different brands and noting sizes. Then you will know what sizes and brands fit you best for an on-line purchase

No one here can figure this out for you or guarantee that you will like the look/fit of this coat especially since it's used and probably been laundered multiple times.

I suggest you buy locally or at least buy from a vendor where you can make a return if necessary.