Is my Boyfriend abusing me?

Anytime I cry or have a concern I ask to discuss with him or if I'm sad he gets really angry and threatens to leave me. He is the one always making me sad and depressed by constantly yelling at me bullying me getting physical with me he kicked me the other day in my leg he has tackled me slamming bmy head into... show more Anytime I cry or have a concern I ask to discuss with him or if I'm sad he gets really angry and threatens to leave me. He is the one always making me sad and depressed by constantly yelling at me bullying me getting physical with me he kicked me the other day in my leg he has tackled me slamming bmy head into the ground once he always snatches stuff out of my hands or drives reckless if I question him or feel upset. He says he can't deal with me showing any emotion even if he caused it. He swears he is faithful to me but acts strange and distant and even though he causes the fights he blames fighting for not wanting to have sex with me. He left the other day because I started crying he came back 20 minutes later claiming he doesn't want to leave and loves me that same day he did the same thing when I tried venting about the pain he caused me. He says if I just listen and don't upset him he wouldn't abuse me. I was pregnant once and he didn't care at all never acknowledged it. I have no support system and feel very attached to him he really changed me over the last 3 years we've been together in the beginning he acted like prince charming I tried to leave at least 100 times but he would threaten suicide, or take my keys or show up places.. but more recently he acts like he hates me and doesn't want to be with me but still keeps coming back??? Why is he doing this to me?
11 answers 11