My fiance told me to leave him?

Our wedding is in a week. We were arguing about something which has been annoying for us both. Ive been asking him to get his ring size for a month and he just got it for me today. When i went to place the order i found i have to now spend £200 to get the ring on time. I told him this and said to him if hed... show more Our wedding is in a week. We were arguing about something which has been annoying for us both. Ive been asking him to get his ring size for a month and he just got it for me today. When i went to place the order i found i have to now spend £200 to get the ring on time. I told him this and said to him if hed listened when i asked, i couldve saved that money and hassle. He told me to not get the ring for him. Cos all i do is nag and complain.
We had a heated argument in which i said to him if he doesnt want his ring neither do i want mine. Fiance then told me to call it all off. The whole thing with us. I panicked a lot and cried. He said if i dont want the ring then call off the marraige. I cant believe he said this. Im so hurt and my head feels like it could explode.
Idk what to say to him.