Okay I am curious as to why black people own Chevy Caprices cuz everytime I try to look for one to buy it seems that a black person owns it?

Y is this?

Update:

It pisses me off because I don't trust them when it comes to the cars being taken care of and I love those cars

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Well why do so many whitey yuppies want BMWs As opposed to Mercedes, etc.? Where I live ( California) you hardly see any GM vehicles of any type unless it is an SUV. I haven't seen a Caprice in years

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • May
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Okay, you are curious. Okay about "Ghetto cruisers" Okay.

The "okay" generation.....They have no clue

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Unhealthy lifestyle and unhealthy diet causes obesity and then need a cheap large car to accommodate fat person.

• Joseph11 months agoReport

Honestly I think they're good cars, but colored people dont care about them mechanically all they care is putting stupid looking wheels and hydraulics on them and shining the cars up.

• 11 months ago

It's like how the Russians wanted the same tech as us during the cold war or nostalgia from their youth days of crime. Idk they just enjoy powerful sedans but they always put some hod awful chrome rims with tires less than a inch thick on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Wellm Caprice and Crown Vics were police cars. So my simple answer is that they wanted to be in the front of a car they road many of time in before or learn how to escape for the next time they are in one.

Racist, i know. Dont care

Lol ok

• zipper
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

They for one like well made cars and a CHEVY CAPRICES is well made and dependable. Plus as many non-blacks own CAPRICES as do Blacks. So your being a bit RACIST!

I'm not being racist I just worded it as best as I could so yeah and yes they are Dependable cars

• Erik
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I haven't seen a Caprice in many years. Racists, on the other hand...

• ...Show all comments
    • bassome
      Lv 4
      11 months agoReport

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=2015%20Chevy%20PPV%20caprice&qs=n&form=QBIR&sp=-1&pq=2015%20chevy%20ppv%20capric&sc=4-21&sk=&cvid=C48047E1C77D445DA3631361FA2D862C

• 11 months ago

And chevy malibu, cause they are cheap n shiny

Well that one too but the Caprice mainly

• 11 months ago

All of the white owners got rid of theirs long ago.

Well that ******* blows!

• 11 months ago

Area 51...................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.