Okay I am curious as to why black people own Chevy Caprices cuz everytime I try to look for one to buy it seems that a black person owns it?

Y is this?

It pisses me off because I don't trust them when it comes to the cars being taken care of and I love those cars

Well why do so many whitey yuppies want BMWs As opposed to Mercedes, etc.? Where I live ( California) you hardly see any GM vehicles of any type unless it is an SUV. I haven't seen a Caprice in years

• May

Okay, you are curious. Okay about "Ghetto cruisers" Okay.

The "okay" generation.....They have no clue

Unhealthy lifestyle and unhealthy diet causes obesity and then need a cheap large car to accommodate fat person.

• Joseph11 months agoReport

Honestly I think they're good cars, but colored people dont care about them mechanically all they care is putting stupid looking wheels and hydraulics on them and shining the cars up.

It's like how the Russians wanted the same tech as us during the cold war or nostalgia from their youth days of crime. Idk they just enjoy powerful sedans but they always put some hod awful chrome rims with tires less than a inch thick on.

Wellm Caprice and Crown Vics were police cars. So my simple answer is that they wanted to be in the front of a car they road many of time in before or learn how to escape for the next time they are in one.

Racist, i know. Dont care

• Joseph11 months agoReport

Lol ok

• zipper

They for one like well made cars and a CHEVY CAPRICES is well made and dependable. Plus as many non-blacks own CAPRICES as do Blacks. So your being a bit RACIST!

• Joseph11 months agoReport

I'm not being racist I just worded it as best as I could so yeah and yes they are Dependable cars

• Erik

I haven't seen a Caprice in many years. Racists, on the other hand...

• bassome

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=2015%20Chevy%20PPV%20caprice&qs=n&form=QBIR&sp=-1&pq=2015%20chevy%20ppv%20capric&sc=4-21&sk=&cvid=C48047E1C77D445DA3631361FA2D862C

And chevy malibu, cause they are cheap n shiny

• Joseph11 months agoReport

Well that one too but the Caprice mainly

All of the white owners got rid of theirs long ago.

• Joseph11 months agoReport

Well that ******* blows!

Area 51...................