Mean starbucks supervisor. What should I do?

I currently work at Starbucks and it is my first job. I work with this girl (let's call her J) who is the same age as me and started around the same time. The supervisors are really unfair and put her on bar, while I'm always taking out the trash, washing dishes, etc. I asked my supervisor (S) why J always... show more I currently work at Starbucks and it is my first job. I work with this girl (let's call her J) who is the same age as me and started around the same time. The supervisors are really unfair and put her on bar, while I'm always taking out the trash, washing dishes, etc. I asked my supervisor (S) why J always gets to be on bar and I can't. She was telling me that I do too many things wrong and she tries not to get mad at me but is good at not getting mad at people. She honestly made me feel really depressed, but I didn't express that to her until she asked me if I had a learning disability. I started crying in front of her and told her that was a really disrespectful question to ask someone and just because I don't know how to make Starbucks drinks that well, it doesn't mean I'm stupid. I left early and went home because I was so upset. Do you think I'm overreacting? If not, should I tell my manager? Or if yes, what should I have done instead?

Thanks =p
Update: To all the people that think I am "immature" or, "have a problem," according to the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, it is ILLEGAL for employers to ask an employee if they have a learning disability. I have told my manager about the incident and my supervisor is now my little b*tch... show more To all the people that think I am "immature" or, "have a problem," according to the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, it is ILLEGAL for employers to ask an employee if they have a learning disability. I have told my manager about the incident and my supervisor is now my little b*tch because I made her cry and she also got written up. So all of you negative dickheads can suck my fat ***.

https://www1.eeoc.gov//laws/types/disability.cfm?renderforprint=1