how can i easily hack my boss wifi password. i have an IOS device?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

In most states, this is a class E felony or a big misdemeanor. You would face jail time and a stiff fine. If anyone actually told you a valid answer, they could be charged as an accessory, so don't expect anyone to give you a legit answer. It is what you should expect when you ask a non-legit question.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Andy T
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

iOS is a phone, or tablet; and just way too weak for anything close to this, while your question makes no sense, isn't it just illegal?

• 6 months ago

Ask your boss for the password

• August
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

simple solution

• 6 months ago

That doesn't sound like an ethical thing to do. Just look for a new job.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

That would be illegal.

UPDATE: As an ex IT Technical Manager / Technician with 30 years experience at managing IT hardware, Telephone and Server and mainframe farms I would also tell you that your bosses' mobile phone most like is Company property and will have security installed to all the phone to be remotely wiped if lost or stolen also it will have WiFi security procedures running on the network to ensure that the phone is not being spoofed or other hacks to allow access into the Corporate network - so if possible the moment you got his password and tried using it there should be a MAC Address check check to ensure an IP address is being issued to the correct access device. If they don't match it will report the device try ing to use the WiFi password and its MAC address and its IMIE number to allow the security team to trace it.

• P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That's not something you do with an iOS device, you would usually use a laptop. Regardless this is just one of those things where if you have to ask how, the real answer would be way over your head and a waste of my time to help you do something that could even get you arrested. It's easier just to try to convince your boss to just give it to you.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

put your iPhone next to his and it will transfer the wifi pword

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That’s a quick way of getting fired and then sued and possibly arrested under the misuse of a computer act

• 6 months ago

U mf , how could you back stab me like this

Sincerely ur boss

Btw heres a rocketship ( )( )::::::::::::::::::::D~~~~~~~~

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

if you have physical access to the router you might be able to find the wps pin written on it. then you can just run reaver against it using the wps pin written on the router.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.