What age is it appropriate for a kid to get their own cell phone ?

any age now sadly

The moment they start being able to talk. It is CRUCIAL to teach your child how to use a phone. That way, if there is ever an emergency, they'll know just what to do. And in case that ever happens, you should also teach them how to conserve the battery.

now days a kid of 7 should have a cell phone so his parents know where he is

• keerok

The first time they refuse you to drive them somewhere.

2 years old if it has no batteries.

• P

Whenever yours and their lifestyle gets to the point where it's useful to call them.

when your worried and want to keep track of them... that's the age

I'll say 18. Nowadays, boomers are fortunate to have technology.

Once they are fully responsible for a hand held device, they should consider working in order to pay service.

I mean tbh i got a phone when i was 12 and i dont entirely think i was ready too. i seem alot at a young age and people would say very rude things to me causing me to be a negative thinker and depressed. now that im 17 i realise people just throw their garbage on yo and not to take stuff personally. other than that well having a phone is great for communication, learning, can be creative, take selfies, keep friendships going even if its long distance, just alot of great things. its really up to your kid. how mature are they. best age is 14 or 15

at around 18 you should give him/her a basic cell phone and at 24 he should get a smartphone.