Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

If trump were a quarterback would that team win?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Figuratively, he won a Superbowl already. I think he can win again.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 4 months ago

The team would fold quickly, just like his USFL team.

• 4 months ago

YES.....,...........

• 4 months ago

No, that team would be down a player in seconds

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

He has one ring more than Dan Marino and Jim Kelly. Sounds like a win win situation

• 4 months ago

yes. not because he’s good but the other team would be distracted looking at that horrible hair

• 4 months ago

You know that even a team with an idiot quarterback can win some games, right?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Let me put it this way.

Prior to Trump winning the election, the democrats proclaimed from the mountain tops that if he wins America will not only usher in WWIII, but our economy will tank and the greatest depression in American history will be caused.

NOW? Those same demonrats are trying to say "ya know, it's really obama's doing that Trump's economy is doing so well"

I'm sick of liberals. They're such vermin, they'll literally say anything to try and make themselves "win" even if they know it's complete horse sh*t. Doesn't matter. They'll embrace it regardless.

Want proof? Here:

Liberals LOVE to claim Trump is a racist!!!...why? Because he's anti-illegal immigration, and called MS-13 failed abortions who rape children, and murder people for sport.....he called them animals.

And because of this, Trump is a racist.

Biden this past week said "poor kids are just as smart as white kids"

This is actual racist language. But do you think those "trump is a racist" idiots on the left acknowledge let alone condemn biden as racist? No. They're doing their best to suppress, rationalize, spin, and cover it up.

That's why I wish the left would just die out. They're such frauds and liars. They're disgusting vile subhuman parasites who exist SOLELY because stage IV terminal cancer also gets to exist for no good reason.

• 4 months ago

Win what? Worst team in the world? Then yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.