Who should I keep? McCaffery for $52 Damian Williams for $14 Kerryon Johnson for $13?

You never gave your budget, but if it's 200, I might shy away from McCaffery. I read the other day that they're looking for someone to use for short yardage/goal line work. The Panthers have a long history with this (Tolbert) and it does bring negative value.

The other 2 are a toss up, but I'd probably go with Williams.

• Bob

I would keep McCaffery

I can keep just one and those are the prices I would pay this year. They are all a good value compared to their auction value this year but I'm struggling. McCaffery is the safest bet, but that price isn't much less than I would pay for him during the auction. Both Johnson and Williams are cheap keeps, but Williams concerns me with his hamstring and new RBBC and Johnson plays for the Lions and plays against the Bears and Vikes stout Ds twice per year.

Maybe keep all 3. If those were their prices last year, they aren't going for less this year.

Keep Kerryon Johnson