promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Coffee drinkers: Why do you drink that stuff?

It tastes horrible & isn't healthy.

So, it doesn't tick either box, so why do you drink that crap?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not really an answer but I wanted to give some support to your position because I am in full agreement with your assessment.

• ...Show all comments
    • LM440
      Lv 6
      10 months agoReport

Rachel, You just asked a fair question and I made a posting. I don't get it why anyone would be getting all bent out of shape over coffee.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

Coffee drinkers like the flavor, the temperature of a hot cup, and the caffeine boost is a plus for most. Like any food or beverage, in moderation, it’s safe.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

There is nothing unhealthy about it and I like it. It ticks both boxes. Grow up and stop talking crap.

• 10 months ago

Keeps you awake lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

When I was a kid, our mom would take us to the beach and she always had iced coffee in a thermos. We were never allowed to drink coffee, but I used to sneak a sip every now and again. I realized that I could get that nice ice cold flavor in coffee ice cream, so that was where I fell in love with the taste of coffee.

Fast forward 20 years. We got a coffee maker as a wedding gift. We did not drink coffee, so it was unused, stored under the sink. Then, in my late 30's, I inherited a convertible Italian sports car that I drove only in the summertime. One hot day, I ordered an iced coffee and I was hooked. Especially since there were flavored coffees....French vanilla, Hazelnut, and my all time favorite, Chocolate Raspberry Coffee!! That summer ended and fall rolled around and it was too cold to drink iced coffee, so I drank hot coffee instead.

Been drinking coffee ever since.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Grown-ups usually like coffee. That's why they drink it. That's the main reason most people eat and drink most things - not because they think those things are “healthy”.

• Rachel Loves10 months agoReport

That wasn't the point as to why I mentioned health.
      People will eat or drink something for one of two reasons.
      A) They like it.
      B) For the health benefits.

Coffee tastes like actual **** & has the health benefits of a Coke. So it doesn't tick either box.

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Taste is subjective, and personally I like the slightly bitter taste of coffee.

• 10 months ago

I like the taste, but originally I drank for the caffeine content.

• Anton
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

People have been enjoying coffee for about 400 years.

If you don't like coffee, you are the weirdo, not us.

Coffee tastes fabulous. Is healthy for you.

• 10 months ago

I've had good coffee and bad. However, coffee is not a drink for children. If you don't like it, don't drink it. Try it again in another ten years or so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.