I hate my job and I feel stuck?

I am 24 years old I have a bachelors degree in accounting and that is what I want to do. I am skilled in taxation from internships and extensive studying on the subject. However I have had no luck with public accounting jobs. I am currently getting my M.B.A and work as a banker at a bank. The thing is I have been... show more I am 24 years old I have a bachelors degree in accounting and that is what I want to do. I am skilled in taxation from internships and extensive studying on the subject. However I have had no luck with public accounting jobs. I am currently getting my M.B.A and work as a banker at a bank. The thing is I have been using my companies tuition reimbursement program to help with my graduate courses. The contract clearly states whether one leaves the company on their own or is let go they are financially responsible to pay back any amount reimbursed that hasn’t been reimbursed for a year yet. I feel stuck because of this. I have 0 passion for sales and banking is all sales. I don’t believe in cold calls and that’s all they want me to do. If I leave I’ll have to pay up nearly 10k and I’m constantly scared I’m going to get fired for not meeting the monthly sales goals. What can I do about this? I have never felt so stuck and depressed In my life.
12 answers 12