Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 6 months ago

Do you think Manny Pacquiao is still fighting to fill that void and guilt of losing to Floyd Mayweather?

I feel like if he had beat Floyd Mayweather he would have retired on the spot. He would have said something like "I've done it all" and retired, but it's as if he's still fighting today to fill that guilt with his fans. Your Opinion?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Floyd never would have beaten Manny in his prime. That's why he ducked for so long. That's why Floyd will never go down as an all time great. Those goats never ducked nobody.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Perhaps, but l can't read his mind.

• You call it a "void" and "guilt" most of us call it a $100,000,000 Pay Day and more than he made for any other single fight. And as soon as they can convince Pay Per View Providers, Streaming Services, Television Networks to bankroll another Pay Per View, both of them will take home millions of dollars again. It's called lets make more money.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No way lol, Pacquio is no pussy like Maywheather, he fights cause he loves it, and everyone including Pacquio knows that Pac won that fight, and he did it with an injured shoulder too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes I do and I think he wants a rematch,

• 6 months ago

Probably. That was a really good fight!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope...............................................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.