Will there ever be a cure for cancer?

No.

Cancer is Big Pharma's Golden Goose.

Trillions each year on toxic radiation, toxic drugs and unnecessary slice and dice.

High grade Turmeric, Beta Glucan, Grivolia fruit and Paw Paw can absolutely stop Cancer if it is used early in the diagnosis and under the guidance of a well versed physician and Medical Herbalist.

• Captain Tomak

Nice try.

Gravolia Fruit and Paw Paw absolutely can stop cancer.

I know....cause it worked for me.

You know very little about real medicinal herbs.

Highly unlikely there will ever be "A" cure for over 200 different diseases.

There are already cures for some types and effective treatments for many more.

Better treatments are still needed.

I think so. maybe not all cancers

There are millions of people who have had cancer and it did not kill them. So, in essence, they were CURED.

But, that means nothing to the millions of people who die of cancer every year.

Cancer took my mother's life when she was 49. (She had cancer all over her body...bone, organs, lungs, brain)

Cancer took my father's life two weeks after he turned 70. (Colon Cancer)

My little brother died from cancer when he was 48 years old.(A rare Kidney Cancer)

all different types of cancer that had no relation to one another.

I really wish there was a cure for cancer. Too many people are dying every day from one form of cancer or another. I would hope that some day, a cure for cancer will wipe cancer off the face of the earth. But, there are SO MANY different types of cancer, I am not very hopeful there will be a cure.

I am not saying we should not stop trying, but cancer cases can decrease if our greedy government and big businesses and imported foods with KNOWN CARCINIGANS could be banned from being sold, then, that would be a great start. We are unknowingly poisoning ourselves each and every day with crap that is injected in our meats, sprays on our fruits and veggies, inert ingredients in our processed food and zero nutritious foods loaded with chemical preservatives. START to STOP producing and selling that crap is our first step to fight cancer. But, nooooo, the greedy corporations only care about the money, as does the government from high taxes on the multi-billion dollar tax revenues gained from tobacco sales.

Had my cancer in 2002, hasn't recurred. We never use the word cure but sounds good to me.

Some cancers can be cured, most can be cured if caught early and there are always advancements that increase this.

Cancer is not one disease, there are different ones that affect different organs and each is unique.

One of the problems is cancer cells are generally physically almost the same as healthy cells, they just don;t die like they should. Its very hard to target a cancer cell as 99%+ it reacts the same way as a healthy cell to drugs. As we learn more about genetics and can target the small genetic difference in the cells more accurately a cure should be possible at some pont.

I am sure there will be. We started out with the rocks and the sky when dinosaurs used to live, now there is cars and electricity and all kinds of other stuff in this unneeded 2019 generation. Scientists have figured out cures for so many diseases and have diagnosed illnesses, created pills temporarily, and have built devices to help form humanity to keep surviving. We have liquids that burn objects! Call me a weird 90s kid, but somewhere in this devastating future, I am sure there will be a cure for cancer. Somewhere, in some generation above us. Not today, not tomorrow, but some day. Simple question with a simple answer: time. And it is forever ticking. Even when it stops. Somewhere it goes on.

• Rick B

Many types of cancer are curable right now.

Nope...............................................

• Teva

Scientists are coming round to realising it's more to do with a healthy immune system and diet. Doctors still don't seem to pay this much mind, because they're in the pocket of the drug companies....cancer is big business.

• Teva

I'm not saying btw that if your illness has progressed to an extreme state that intervention isn't necessary. I'm saying that your state of mind could be a big determining factor when it comes to surviving the treatment.