Preston asked in PetsFish · 6 months ago

What type of fish is this?

Won it at the Fair yesterday and am trying to figure out which food to buy!

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Looks like a goldfish to me have you seen teen titans go episode where they teach you fair fish just die no matter what you do

• Login to reply the answers
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Common goldfish. You need a tank of 25-30 gallons MINIMUM. Common goldfish will grow quickly and need bigger tanks.

• 6 months ago

10 cent feeder goldfish that has been raised in poor conditions, fed junk foods, and thrown around the fair like a rubber ball. Please do not reward this form of animal torture by paying to play the games at fairs that give away live animals as prizes. thousands of them get tossed in the trash every year, others dies from stress.

The common goldfish can grow one inch every month or 2 until it is 10-13 inches long. It can live well over 10 years. It is an omnivore that prefers vegies more then meat. Goldfish food is a good staple, but supplument with , sliced cucumber, spinich blanched spinich, a slice of Canned carrot. You may need to spear these foods with a spoon to sink it.

• 6 months ago

It's a goldfish.

I warn you though, the goldfishes they give you at fairs are not usually healthy, and often die.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

A very sick goldfish.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Gold fish..............

• Alex
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Any of the flake foods should do fine.

• 6 months ago

Looks like a goldfish. If you got it yesterday and still have not fed it it may be dead by the time you feed it.

• 6 months ago

Is it me omg omg omg

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.