I have a small statue of a head. It sat on my dry shelf for months. I Just moved it and a stream of water dripped everywhere. Evil?

Best Answer

Er, I don't know about "evil"... do you only have access to this sculpture? Someone could have put water there just to mess around and think it is funny to confuse people, or the ceiling may have some leaking problems that could have dripped down, even if you cannot see it on the ceiling. The small statue may have held water inside without you knowing? This is a very odd question. If you do not know the story behind it, it may be evil. I do believe in cursed items and satanic beings, so... maybe you should get some help with that somewhere, like a Church and scare the evil spirits away.

• Jordeen3 months agoReport

Aye no problem! Yeah, than that thing is definitely evil then. Hope you have luck in that friend!

Not 'evil' in this world, why would you think that? Something made it wet - humidity, someone playing a trick on you, the dog peed on it, whatever.

No. You probably moved a lump of cold material into warm, humid air, and got a load of condensation forming on it.

• Potato Sack3 months agoReport

I live in a very dry climate. I only moved it a few feet in the same room. I just mentioned the move as that is why I noticed the water POURING from the statue.

i dont think so, accidents happen

• NONAME

look up...what is above it,,,also..who else knew you were moving it?..is the statue made of metal? what kind of metal? maybe it condensated...did you take a shower recently before you touched it?

• Potato Sack3 months agoReport

I live in a very dry climate. No one else has access and it is located in my living room. Away from water.... it is made of wood. I haven’t showered in days.