How do Shias believe about this?

Since 19, I was friend with a Rabbi who lived in USA. Then, I understood he knew my mom's grandma was Jew (my relatives lived in California, too). In fact, I only knew they are from Indian, but then, I got they are Jew (Very Probably Sassoon family but didn't reveal are Jew).. Many know I am Jew. AND I really think we are part of Sassoon family.

Based on Judaism, Torah, and book of Ezra, I am Jew, because my mom's grandma was Jew. No question here. I asked a Rabbi and he also acknowledged it.

I know Shias believe Quran NEEDs interpretation. Without it, that's not easy to get it easily.

I know Having a religion is not of compulsory in Quran. But I need an honest answer.

I read Torah and keep shabbat and kashrout. Quran's Surah 5 for example says Jews must follow the Torah as it has G-d's commandments.

I really respect Quran, but I want to know what is your opinion of me? Quran in places says Never abandon your covenant with G-d of people of Israel..

But the problem is how people think. They are not so much into Quran and often know nothing about it. So, they are against this. I also love a Jewish girl. I want to marry her, but Iran, in spite of Law we have that nobody can question any person's belief, is a headache and problem for people's beliefs.

I LOVE TORAH, IS IT A PROBLEM IN YOUR IDEA I FOLLOW TORAH SINCE MY MOM'S DAD AND HIS FAMILY WERE ALL JEWS?

(My mom one time said she fears to confess it, but her behavior shows she knows we are Jewish).... etc..

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

My opi-ion about SkyD-ddy is th-t he Da-hes Pot-ery to pi-ces accor-ing to th- Old Test-cle

and many wo-ds in both books are h-ly and need int-rpret-tion .

Prophet Muhammad (May GOD be pleased with him and his Holy family.) appointed the 12 Imams or Aimmah or Naqeebah ,to be his Vicegerent after his demise , in the same Prophets' traditions, as of Moses and Jesus (May GOD be pleased with both of them ) have practiced, as being mention in Al Quran. When one say being Shieh , this means Prophet Muhammad (May GOD be pleased with him ) is the Shieh of Abraham and Abraham is the Shieh of Noah (May GOD be pleased with them all )