Since my sister died we decided on cremation. Should we have a public or private service?

I am in charge of deciding, she died last night. I can't decide so wanted to let you all decide for me (seriously). Her notice is below. I dotted out our first names and city we live in for privacy on here at my Mom's request. Please advise me, this is a serious question. ....... Harris aged 52 died... show more I am in charge of deciding, she died last night. I can't decide so wanted to let you all decide for me (seriously). Her notice is below. I dotted out our first names and city we live in for privacy on here at my Mom's request. Please advise me, this is a serious question.

....... Harris aged 52 died Sunday, August 11, 2019 of cancer. She is survived by her parents ...... and ...... Harris. Her brothers Peter Harris and ..... (.......) Harris of ........ Also surviving are 3 nieces and one nephew as well as a host of extended family. (NOW THE FUNERAL INFO, WHAT SHOULD WE DO)??

In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to a charity of ones choice that is for the help of developmentally disabled adults and their families.