How do I get rid of crackling static in an audio circuit?

The 1/8" audio jack on my Alienware 15R4 laptop is sending out static through my external speakers. It's a crackling sound, not a hum. It was fine for a couple months, but not anymore. I tested the speakers with my MP3 player and my cell phone (using the same media files that are on the computer, even an... show more The 1/8" audio jack on my Alienware 15R4 laptop is sending out static through my external speakers. It's a crackling sound, not a hum. It was fine for a couple months, but not anymore.

I tested the speakers with my MP3 player and my cell phone (using the same media files that are on the computer, even an MP3 file that just plays silence) and there was no static then, so I figured it was an issue with the computer, but there was no static when I tried headphones on the computer, so I've concluded that it's an issue with the computer in conjunction with the external speakers. These are the speakers I'm using...

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-powered-computer-speakers-with-subwoofer-3-piece-black-silver-gray/8269001.p?skuId=8269001

The static appears when I shut down the computer, when the computer goes into hibernation, and whenever I play any media files. Pausing or stopping the media file makes the static disappear. I tested many media files and two different media players (VLC and WMP) and they all produced the static.

Turning up the computer and turning down the speakers helps turn down the static. I tried bumping/flicking the audio jack, cables, and speakers, but that produced no effect. I also tried moving the cables around to see if they were somehow picking up static, but that's definitely not the issue. I've yet to buy another set of speakers to see if they have the same problem.
Update: It's not a bad or dirty contact. If that was the case, the issue would persist with the MP3 player and cell phone. It's just simply the computer in conjunction with the speakers.
Update 2: Also, if it was a dirty contact, the issue would persist when I try the headphones in the same jack.
Update 3: The speakers work just fine with other devices. The computer works just fine with other devices. It's just when the speakers are used with the computer that the problem arises, so no, it's not a loose connection or dirty contacts.