Do you prefer companies who engage in social media than those that don t? (does it affect your trust in them?)?

Do you prefer companies that engage in social media? Does this affect your trust in them?

• Lee
    Favorite Answer

I definitely have more trust in companies that are on social media. You can tell their reputation by their number of likes or the comments they get online. I'd almost always choose the company with a good online presence over one that doesn't.

Eh. I wont go eat additional Chick-Fil-A or Popeyes just because the got into a twitter war about who has the best chicken sandwich (because its clearly Wendy's anyway).

Doesn't really matter to me.

• GTB

Companies that "engage in social media" would do so if Company Management believes Social Media will help market their goods and services to a greater degree than would be seen if they did not "engage in social media". Not all companies are "business to consumer" as many are "business to business" and for the former, social media may be very helpful for marketing whereas social media may be of little to no help if they market "business to business"

no I could not care less..........