Is it weird for a man to donate stuff to a women's shelter?

Since I use a lot of coupons, I end up with lots of free hair and body products. I have maybe 3 dozen bottles of unused body wash and shampoo and conditioner and styling products I want to donate. I put them in a couple different reusable tote bags that I also got free and wanted to just drop the stuff off while the shelter is closed (they've got a drop off center in the back). I'm just worried that if someone does see me, they'll think it's weird that a man is doing this. Am I just overthinking it?

• Lita

You're overthinking it. There's nothing weird about anyone donating to a shelter.

There are many women who would be ever so grateful for any donations they receive, regardless if the donations came from a man or a woman.

Do not allow your generous heart to allow yourself to over think and second guess your donation plans.

Donate whenever you can to whomever you can.

No its not weird at all.

• Foofa

You are overthinking it.

You are being kind do not over think

• Burgoo

dont do it youll be reportd to the police

• JuanB

You are over thinking it. It's great that you are donating. Just do it.

• Murzy

do it during the daylight hours

You're overthinking it.

It's fine to walk in, donate the supplies and then walk back out.

It would be weird if you tried to sneak in the women's shelter and distribute the shampoo yourself telling the guests that they will smell so pretty after using the products.

See the difference?

• Mark

No, and you ARE overthinking it.