What would constitute sufficient evidence for God’s existence?

Perhaps stopping all satellites in orbit for a day or two, and uttering, "Ha Ha."

It would have to be something that makes you at least speculate the possibility of advanced alien intelligence. Currently we have no such evidence.

• If there is an actual objective all-knowing god that wanted to be known then it would know what would constitute proof but god is a manmade concept.The subjectively experienced god/s could be a tulpa,an egregore or a godform created by the psyche/s in order to psychically feed it and be psychically fed by it generating a psychic energy field(religion) where a kind of magick can seem to take place at times like in an addictive spell with its seeming pros and cons:like the imagined psychic shields and psychic attack tools(seeming pros)and the probably perception-altering subconscious-manipulating dogmatic religious mumbo jumbo(seeming cons)…

Keep in mind that I once hallucinated a cross in the sky but I did not take it as an evidence for a christian god's existence.I'd actually rather believe that it was a christian psychic attack from somebody I knew who wanted me to believe what they believe...

Seven ranks of singing angels appearing in the sky above the Pasadena New Year's parade would do it for me.

• Gone Galt5 months agoReport

Even after witnessing a miracle, you could still ask God to produce another miracle, and when God does not, you can then claim the first was a fluke.

• Saad M

Unique God The Creator All: Including yourself, think of your birth, the evolution of your life and your death.

If there actually were a god, then, that god would know exactly what proof and evidence are required. So either that god doesn't care, or, there is no god. Isn't logic fun!

• Patrick

Non sequitur. You are inventing conditions for existence.

Of course, if you really exist, you will come over here and paint my house for me. Otherwise, that proves you do not exist.

See how that works? Isn't logic fun?

Can man move a country to a different location on earth? No. That would be one of two or three things your god would have to do for me to accept that a god exists.

Darwin is false. Torah right...

• Paul

Same as anyone else's existence - meeting Him, getting to know Him, developing a relationship with Him.

Sufficient Evidence? Ah, the remnant population of atheists who still ask for proof of god or gods? No, really, we don’t require proof or evidence. Sciency things require facts and proof. Religious claims don’t.