Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 12 months ago

PLEASE ANSWER ME SERIOUSLY, Two friends of mine want to dress up for halloween. One as a devil, the other as a nun. They want me to dress...?

as a KKK member saying it will be 'funny'.

My mum says 'why have you got to wear the outfit that will get you attacked or arrested or even worse'. And that 'they aren't true friends, why won't they go as a KKK member'?

I dont know what to do

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you always do what your so-called friends tell you to do?

Don't be an idiot.

To dress in that way would be incredibly insensitive, ignorant and terribly offensive.

You'd upset loads of people if you did that, and some of them would happily beat you up - or worse - if you go ahead.

Just tell your friends that you don't agree and do your own thing.

• 11 months ago

don't do it. they are not your true friends. Your mom is right. You could get killed, attacked, arrested,

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Agree but that you want to be the Nun and see if they still like the idea.

• Med 10
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

Same question 2 weeks ago, same question yesterday, same question today.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

KKK is by no means funny. A lot of cowardly idiots trying to stir it up. Why would you or your "friends" even consider that?

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

KKK is an evil organisation, and has no business in a fancy dress costume

• Justin
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

You do realize that dressing up like a 'KKK member' and dressing up as a 'ghost' are EXACTLY the same right?

Originally, KKK members wore white sheets with eye holes cut out of them as part of night vigils for the ghosts of their war dead.

Just tell everyone you are a ghost and tell your friends you are a KKK member. They won't know the difference. Just don't stupidly write 'KKK' on yourself.

• ?
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

You'll definitely get your *** beaten if you dress as a kkk member

• audrey
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Do not do it. You will get beaten up, killed or arrested. And you'll never live it down. Anyway, you guys are too old to dress up for a little kid holiday.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Mom is right.......................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.