promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

So Scaramucci..The Mooch...just suggested that Trump has finally jumped the shark, & the GOP needs to consider replacing him on the ticket?

He cited Trumps racial rhetoric and recent over the top LOONEYNESS......and his repulsive behavior visiting the shooting victims......and says ENOUGH is ENOUGH. So should the GOP start considering it.......or keep blindly backing this orange dumpster fire?

Update:

@ cool your JET-----I am NOT Cindy.....don't be stupid. and I haven't said a damn word against Kathy.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh sure - like THAT'S gonna happen. Since Mitch "No Lips" McConnell's wife is in Trump's cabinet, you're not going to hear anything out of him. Besides, he's already underwater in the polls in his own state. And Lindsay "Submarine" Graham isn't exactly rocking the boat, is he? The GOP "leadership" has devolved into spinelessness, and you can bet your Yahoo teamug that you won't hear a peep from them against Trump. Their places at the feeding-trough are at stake.

The Dumpster Fire has become the Springfield Tire Fire, and the only ones that can put it out are US voters in the next general election.

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

ahhh , the Teamug Gang still rides! Well, can't bet what I still don't have.........I still want my damn Yahoo Thermal Tea Mug. ! It's the principal of the thing!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

What took him so long?

• Randy
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

For Republicans to stop supporting Trump, it would require something drastic, like him slugging Kelly Ann Conway at a press conference and screaming that she didn't kiss his feet well enough.

They are all in on hate, bigotry, racism, and supporting dictators, just as long as they get their precious tax cuts and crazy judges.

Trump will lose in a blowout to whoever the Dems nominate. People are tired of him.

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

actually, I am sure a lot of people would pay to see that. !

• 10 months ago

Oh look how they turn on one of their own when he tells them something they don't want to hear, and he told them the reality.

The Mooch is a self promoting douche and hitched his wagon to Trump while he could use him. He now sees that continuing to do so would be a huge disaster both for himself, career wise, and for the nation. Scarsmucci is a scumbag, but he's not a stupid scumbag

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Scaramucci just wanted a little Limelight. He got it he'll crawl back under his Rock now

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Now all of a sudden you are a fan of Scaramucci?

You are nothing but a blind partizan phony.

And you are ugly.

You could never get a woman like Kathy, the hot nurse!

You are not man enough for her.

Woman don't want your little Vienna sausage.

Cindy/Weasel, now we know you and the Weasel are the same person, gay.

Why are you putting down Kathy, what did she ever do to you?

Are you jelly men want Kathy and not you?

You don't even like men, you like women.

• 10 months ago

Scaramucci has had a burr in his saddle ever since Trump fired his butt.

• ...Show all comments
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

This is a RECENT, fresh change of heart.....based on recent events. He's calling on Republicans to stand up and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH already, and get back to REPUBLICAN core values........(whatever those may be)

• Chris
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

OK, I have quickly compiled a list of the top ten million people whose opinions are respected by me. Guess who did not make the list.

• John W
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Trump hasn't done anything different than what people have been demanding he be removed for years now

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Lol, The Mooch is still butt hurt he got fired by Trump for being a jackass and trusting some lib reporter.

You on the other hand are a bullshit left wanker and don't have what it takes to get hired cleaning toilets for Donald J. Trump.

He wouldn't let you near one of his country clubs.

Trash like you are turned away.

• Sir Studley Smugley
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Trump prefers illegals to work at his resorts. They speak little English, and they keep their mouths shut over what they find in Trump's toilet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.