Neighbor discretion advice? Is my neighbor correct?

My neighbor just got a new wooden fence built in between my house and his. I grow a small vegetable garden that grows on my property that runs parallel to his fence and I water it using a sprinkler. In one instance, the sprinkler had to be raised because it wasn't watering the whole garden. So a few drops of... show more My neighbor just got a new wooden fence built in between my house and his. I grow a small vegetable garden that grows on my property that runs parallel to his fence and I water it using a sprinkler. In one instance, the sprinkler had to be raised because it wasn't watering the whole garden. So a few drops of water were going into his driveway in his yard behind his fence and he tells me that I can't have water from the sprinkler be hitting his car (Just a few drops every minute). But now, this time a few days after he complained about the first issue, he now sad that water from my sprinkler is hitting his fence and he told me that can't have water hitting his fence. (He actually trespassed into my yard, went into my garden and seen that about 10 feet of his fence had water on it from the sprinkler being on for 10 minutes). And I told him that rain water does more damage to the fence than my sprinkler. The fence is double paneled wood, so no water goes through the fence while the sprinkler water hits it. My question is: Do you think that it is against the law to water your garden and have a little water hit your neighbors fence. His complaining just seems so ridiculous and petty in my opinion. Is that your opinion as well?
19 answers 19