Whats the best emulator handheld under $100?

That can play every emulator at 60fps and has a good controller?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Liar
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

Probably not what you want to hear, but an Android phone is going to blow any <$100 system out of the water. For the cost of a controller accessory, anything S7 or better is going to handle anything up to a PS1 pretty readily, and by some accounts even PS2 games but for that you're better off with something like an S8 or 9.

There are certainly emulators out there in your range that are excellent for retro gaming. You tell me you want to play Super Nintendo games on a $100 Emulator and I could help you all day long, but for $100 you're just not going to have a quality experience trying to emulate even late 90's systems. You'll just run into systems that feel cheap because they are cheap, and in a couple months they'll break.

In my own experience, spending the money on a GPD XD or jail breaking a PSP is just the way to go.

• Liar
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Then a modded PSP is probably the way to go, since you can find them fairly cheap. They can handle quite a lot, and obviously have the controller and screen design you're looking for.

• P
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It doesn't exist. You need a fairly substantial processor to play the newer systems via emulator and that's not going to happen under $100.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.