What are some adult hobbies and talents? I used to be a cheerleader. I'm 24, now what?

When I was a teenager and in my early 20s. I liked cheerleading, gymnastics, I wanted to be a singer and dancer. Now that I'm an adult I feel like I had my chance to be a great at any of those things but I never became a professional cheerleader or go to the Olympics or be a professional dancer or singer.... show more When I was a teenager and in my early 20s. I liked cheerleading, gymnastics, I wanted to be a singer and dancer. Now that I'm an adult I feel like I had my chance to be a great at any of those things but I never became a professional cheerleader or go to the Olympics or be a professional dancer or singer. I'm 24 now about to be 25. I want someone to look at me and say she has talent. I want someone to love me and say that I have skill, not only hopefully be a wife and mother one day. I want a passion, something I can be passionate about other than my job. I want a talent, I always liked like Idea of performing and sports. Now that I'm about to be 25. What are some good hobbies and talents for an adult?