Where can i put in driving directions and see my trip in a video and see the real life surroundings?

is their a site that will let me put in a starting address and end address and it will let me see a video or simulation of the trip instead of it just stating the directions? basically i would be able to see a car driving from my location to end say san francisco to los angeles so the video or whatever would be... show more is their a site that will let me put in a starting address and end address and it will let me see a video or simulation of the trip instead of it just stating the directions? basically i would be able to see a car driving from my location to end say san francisco to los angeles so the video or whatever would be 6hrs long and you can watch it and see the roads scenery and such along the way?