Why are most younger people democrats while older people are generally republican?

Update: Why are you people still bothering to answer? Best answer was awarded and this question is over
Update 2: This should’ve been awarded best answer as I awarded too soon ; “Older Republicans already have a head start in life over us. Many issues that affect us millenials/gen z'ers don't affect them because they've already built up their entire lives over a thriving economy. Meanwhile, my generation and the... show more This should’ve been awarded best answer as I awarded too soon ;
“Older Republicans already have a head start in life over us. Many issues that affect us millenials/gen z'ers don't affect them because they've already built up their entire lives over a thriving economy. Meanwhile, my generation and the generation below mine are struggling to even go to college without suffering through insufferable debts, housing is too expensive, and many of us have never even had a need to get a credit card.
Update 3: , so many of us don't even have any credit to get a mortgage loan. On top of that, marketable areas of work like engineering, business, medicine etc. are starting to become over saturated with applicants. Oh, and also, many entry level jobs unfairly demand at least 6 months of experience to even be able to... show more , so many of us don't even have any credit to get a mortgage loan.

On top of that, marketable areas of work like engineering, business, medicine etc. are starting to become over saturated with applicants.

Oh, and also, many entry level jobs unfairly demand at least 6 months of experience to even be able to apply. And how do you get experience? By getting a job. And how do you get a job? By having experience.
63 answers 63