Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 8 months ago

Person I babysit for will not pay me?

I m in college and babysit during the summer. There is a family I babysat for last summer and this summer. The mom is really nice and i get along with them really well. She asks that I send requests through PayPal, however she is extremely late on paying and it is getting very irritating. She hasn t paid me for the last 6 payments and they add up to a very hefty amount. She is aware of the payments, but still neglects them. Is there any good way to confront her?

Favorite Answer

Ask again , and let her know you need it by a certain date .

• audrey

Stop babysitting for her. She'll get the message.

I'd call her right now and tell her i'm no longer babysitting until i receive payment in full.

And if she pays you, let her know she needs to pay you IN ADVANCE every week. What she's doing isBullshit and she's getting away with it because you allow it.

not to confront, just TELL her u can not work for free, so u re not coming again unless she pays u what she owns. u don't need to confront people, u may just say it nicely first. and i sincerely suggest u stop babysitting until she pays u in full and afterwards i suggest u take cash from her each time she returns home when u babysit.

• CiCi

easy, stop babysitting and demand your money