promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 8 months ago

Person I babysit for will not pay me?

I m in college and babysit during the summer. There is a family I babysat for last summer and this summer. The mom is really nice and i get along with them really well. She asks that I send requests through PayPal, however she is extremely late on paying and it is getting very irritating. She hasn t paid me for the last 6 payments and they add up to a very hefty amount. She is aware of the payments, but still neglects them. Is there any good way to confront her?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Ask again , and let her know you need it by a certain date .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Stop babysitting for her. She'll get the message.

• 8 months ago

I'd call her right now and tell her i'm no longer babysitting until i receive payment in full.

And if she pays you, let her know she needs to pay you IN ADVANCE every week. What she's doing isBullshit and she's getting away with it because you allow it.

• 8 months ago

not to confront, just TELL her u can not work for free, so u re not coming again unless she pays u what she owns. u don't need to confront people, u may just say it nicely first. and i sincerely suggest u stop babysitting until she pays u in full and afterwards i suggest u take cash from her each time she returns home when u babysit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CiCi
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

easy, stop babysitting and demand your money

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.