Should I just go home or stick it out for the week?

Hi guys! I have been at my college (about 5 hours from home) all summer (about 4 months) and I only took one trip home which was about two days long. I have a week left of summer, which is this coming week so I was thinking of going home. The problem is that I'm supposed to do a few days of clinical and... show more Hi guys! I have been at my college (about 5 hours from home) all summer (about 4 months) and I only took one trip home which was about two days long. I have a week left of summer, which is this coming week so I was thinking of going home. The problem is that I'm supposed to do a few days of clinical and it's really been freaking me out. I haven't done clinical all summer and I feel very unprepared, which is obviously problematic. I have been quite homestick lately, but I am behind on clinical so getting that done is also a priority.

Overall, I just really want to spend some time relaxing at home with family, but I'm not sure I will feel relaxed if I don't do the clinical. However I also don't want to go in unprepared, so having the week off might be helpful to study a little and come back refreshed. Also after this week I will not be able to go home again until Thanksgiving most likely, which is also weighing on me.