I’m not sure if I want to play volleyball anymore?

I’m 14 I’ve played volleyball for 4 years and I loved it. Only I started to lose interest in it this year and next year everything is gonna change because we are gonna merge with another group cause our group doesn’t have enough players and I’ve started gaining interest in just working out alone and I’m afraid if I... show more I’m 14 I’ve played volleyball for 4 years and I loved it. Only I started to lose interest in it this year and next year everything is gonna change because we are gonna merge with another group cause our group doesn’t have enough players and I’ve started gaining interest in just working out alone and I’m afraid if I leave they won’t have enough to play and I’ve never shown any signs to my friends or family of wanting to quit but I’m afraid that if I quit that I want to play again and my parents always told me if I stopped a sport I could never do it again so I’m not really sure what should I do? Please respond cause in a week it’s training again and if I go you automatically pay but maybe I don’t want to go back after the first training and my parents get really angry over money cause I didn’t want to go to volleyball camp this year but they paid already so I was forced to go and honestly I really regretted going so how should I choose??
2 answers 2