Why don't they talk to me?

Why do guys get turned off and don't talk to me just because I act a bit like a slut by saying other guys on there are hot or if I posted a pic of me and my best friend who is a guy?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Guys aren't attracted to sluts. Guys don't want to be in a relationship with a slut. They can be fun, but it's a use and dump kind of thing. There's no long term interest. You're a bad investment.

And your "best guy friend" is just an unofficial boyfriend you're using for emotional support without having to put out. You're using the guy, you've friendzoned him. I guarantee you he has no interest in being your actual friend, he's just too scared now to try to make his move because of the sunk cost fallacy. I would never date anyone who has a friend who is a guy. I expect to be the only guy in her life. If she's got other guys she's hanging around with, it means she has an exit strategy, it means other guys are flirting with her and she's not turning them away, and it means she's cheating on me emotionally and might cheat physically any day now. I have no female friends, and any girlfriend I might have at any given time has every right to expect me to not have any female friends, too. I'm not a cheater and I won't tolerate cheating.

• 1 year ago

Other guys "on there" are hot? On WHERE?

1 year ago

I think because it clearly shows that you are not interested in them.

• Sandy
    1 year ago

they don't want to compete for your affection.