Vegans: would you save a drowning meat eater?

If you saw a man eating chicken and he fell into a pond and couldn't swim would you pull him out of the water or let him drown?

• 1 year ago

Those kinds of chickens are dangerous.

1 year ago

Probably not since a man eating chicken would probably turn around and eat me after I saved it. It would be interesting though since while chickens are omnivorous, they are not normally strong enough to overcome a fully grown man. Guess when approaching it, like the rabbit, you need to have the holy hand grenade.

• Burgoo
    1 year ago

id throw him an anvil or two then shoot him to make sure

• 1 year ago

I would swim out and bite on to his chicken leg and drag him to shore that way.

• 1 year ago

Of course! Being vegan means showing compassion to all sentient beings. People who consume animal products aren't the enemy. The enemy is the idea that we have the right to needlessly exploit animals for our own pleasure

• I would instinctively try to save him. No thought required in such cases. Just as I would save a chicken that was in difficulties.

• denise
    1 year ago

I'd pull him out if I could, I cant swim so I would'nt dive in!

• 1 year ago

No thanks, I wouldn't want to be the chickens lunch after I saved it.

1 year ago

i'm not getting involved with any man eating chickens