Why are Americans so greedy they can’t advance society by paying more taxes to pay for college and have a better community?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

individualism=pull yourself up by your own bootstraps. and once you are moving, step on a bunch of people's faces to get to the top

all americans understand is rat race

community is not paramount there

Source(s): nothing
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

colleges are liberal cogwheels,that bust our sprockets with idiot courses,overpaid teachers,,, when they are the richest institution on the planet able to educate every AMERICAN CITIZEN KID FREE FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS,,,,,

howzem facts forya?

• 6 months ago

Seriously, you think people want to pay for other people's school?

Ya'know how stupid that is?

If someone is poor and wants to go to college, they should try their best to get a scholarship not leeching off of taxes.

Plus America is already to far down the drain to become "A Better Economy".

Source(s): LOGIC
  • 6 months ago

It seems that some Silly Rectum has moved your question to the RELIGION forum, and THEREFORE, I feel obligated to give an answer which is tainted by Religion.

COLLEGE is where THOUSANDS of people get introduced to FACTS.

Religions are based on FEELINGS, no facts, and thousands of people LEAVE their religions.

Why should MY taxes be used to rip children away from the comforting belief in the GODS and GODDESSES which their parents taught them about?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'm supposed to pay more for some kid to take gender studies and lesbian dance? Screw that. Plus they come out brainwashed..

• Yeah, we're already broke in my household, so stick your extra taxes where the sun don't shine. Or better yet, make Jeff Bezos pay his fair share.

• 6 months ago

WAKE UP...EVERYONE IS NOT THE SAME AND LEARN SOME MANNERS...U ARE OFF LIMITS..

• 6 months ago

I reject your premise that raising taxes to give more of my money to college administrators would make for a better society. I reject it out of hand.

• 6 months ago

Your education means it is your expense not somebody else's. LOL

Update to Comment: Your rant dovetails perfectly with your nonsensical question. LOL

• dinigish6 months agoReport

Says god says any beliefs and no beliefs. So were did you get your station of life hmm off the back of others

• dont ask me. Im British, old chap

• Rouge6 months agoReport

And I'm Russian.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.