How much Tea do you drink as an English person?

For instance do you have high tea as I do at 3pm where my Sikh servants bring it to me.

In my mansion we have the finest imports of teas from around the world. Fresh! Not the cheap rubbish that the English working class partake in. Teas from Injia, Ceylon, Kehnia and the Americas.

So do you take your tea? Milk ? One lump or two and perhaps with crumpets and cakes too?

I often invite my aristocratic friends to join me.

It's a mixed day with the weather. Blasting shame that.

Favorite Answer

I consume about four cups of tea per day, and always with milk (poured in after brewing, never before), and sugar, two lumps. The accompaniments vary, according to the availability thereof, but usually comprise crumpets or scones (without cream or jam). One has to watch one's weight! Yes, the weather can be a bit of a nuisance, but, as they say, c'est la vie!

Obviously you have no idea what "High Tea" is,

Sounds like you have been watching too many Carry On movies.

Never drink tea wth sugar, about 4 cups a day but I drink coffee till about 5ish. Tea is only served with patisseries after 11am so your cool there but no crumpets, crumpets are only served before 10am.

Source(s): RAF Holton