Should I go to Prague or Vienna?

I'm spending a week in Central Europe in early November and would like to hear some opinions on whether to stay in Prague or Vienna. Some things I like: -Love Beer, enjoy wine -Too old for the party/club scene but like relaxing and having a few drinks. Or even more than a few drinks. -Enjoy culture, history,... show more I'm spending a week in Central Europe in early November and would like to hear some opinions on whether to stay in Prague or Vienna. Some things I like:

-Love Beer, enjoy wine
-Too old for the party/club scene but like relaxing and having a few drinks. Or even more than a few drinks.
-Enjoy culture, history, museums, music, tours, architecture, sightseeing, etc.
-Certainly willing to take day trips/tours outside of the city.
-Not a foodie but love eating

Also, I'd like to take a day trip to Auschwitz from either city. They both have companies that offer them. It'll be a 15 hour day. I'm an inexperienced traveler and a little bit apprehensive about some random person taking me 5 hours, alone, into the Czech/Polish/Slovakian countryside. Has anyone taken or heard of anyone taking one of these extended tours?

Any help on either of these subjects would be a big help. Thank You!