Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPerforming Arts · 12 months ago

Hi guys I am looking to sell my Fender acoustic guitar but unfortunately I m not sure of its model.?

The guitars serial number starts with a KA which leads me to believe that it was made in Korea, and from what I can see and apparently they don t have any details on the fenders that were made at that point. Would this affect its cost?

• Jake

you can try to use the classical ones

• Tony B

I don't know what KA signifies but without more information no one can help. The model number should be on a label inside. Even knowing the body style, whether it’s of of laminated or solid construction, whether it has a cutaway etc. would help.

With a few rare exceptions, Fender acoustic guitars are not held in high esteem. A rule of thumb with used gear is that it sells for half its original selling price. Is there no label inside the sound hole? That's typically where you find the model number, unless it's on the neck block. Good luck.

Source(s): Buying, selling, and playing guitars for 57 years